Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) is a major airline of
Pakistan. It provides ample employment opportunities to the people of Pakistan.
This is a great opportunity for those who want to start their career in the
aviation industry. The airline is looking for experienced and experienced
professionals with the ability to work in a dynamic environment. If you want to
work in PIA, visit the website and apply for a job in PIA that matches your
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Job Informaion
|Pakistan International Airlines
|Matric To Master
Pakistan International Airlines is an airline owned by the government
of Pakistan. The story of Orient Airlines begins before the split. In 1955,
Orient Airways and other airlines merged to form PIA. The business quickly
became popular and successful. It was the first airline in the world to operate
flights between Beijing and non-communist countries. PIA is the first airline
in Asia to operate Boeing and Jet aircraft. Airlines from Persian Gulf
countries such as Qatar Airways started working with this company. The airline
has 37 aircraft in its fleet and serves more than 50 destinations. The PIA has
recently initiated a reform process to improve its profitability.
- Candidates who wish to work in our company should have a
bachelor’s degree from a good university. The degree must be in science,
engineering, aviation, or a combination of both.
- To become a professional entrepreneur or entrepreneur you
must have a master’s degree in business administration or public relations or
an equivalent degree from a recognized institution. . . . . .
- At least 20 years in the same position.
- You must be at least 18 years old and above 28 years old.
- Applicants must bring their original CNIC, passport size
photograph, and educational certificate.
- Application form can be found on PIA website
www.piac.com.pk. Here are all the forms you need to apply for a job at ANP.
- Apply before the deadline.
- Applicants are required to bring original documents and
certificate to appear for interview.
- If the application is incomplete or submitted after this
period, it will not be considered.
- To apply, contact the Director General (R&),
Recruitment & Building office, room no. 115, ANP Booking Office, AK
Fazlul Haq Road, Blue Zone, Islamabad.
- People employed by the company can apply for jobs through
- If you need more work don’t forget. For more options visit
our website pkjobsalert.net.